4 Part Coloured Skull on Cervical Spine
This human skull model replica uses 19 didactic colours to show the shapes and relationships of the various bone plates of the skull. This human skull replica is flexibly mounted on the cervical spine (C1, C2 and C7 are coloured). The didactic model also exhibits the hindbrain, spinal cord, spinal nerves of the cervical spine, vertebral arteries, basilar artery and rear cerebral arteries. The plastic skull can be removed from its stand.
- High quality original human skull cast
- Skull is handmade from hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
- Can be disassembled into skull cap, base of skull, mandible and neck on the base
- Mandible of skull is mounted on a spring to easily demonstrate natural movement
Fantastic for learning from and demonstrating to clients, especially as it includes the cervical nerves and vertebral arteries as well.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.