CST Touching the Brain 2
Following on from CTTB1.
- Eyes, retinal glia, optic tract.
- Schwann cells, myelin sheath, axon pathways, neuromuscular junction.
- Sensory system satellite glia (trigeminal ganglia, dorsal root ganglia), peripheral to central inflammatory cascade.
- Autonomic Nervous System satellite glia (sympathetic, parasympathetic and enteric divisions), monitoring the stress response.
- Gut-Endothelial barrier, Gut-Vascular barrier, Hepatic Portal System.
- The peripheral and central extracellular matrix as a medium to address global and local patterns of health and distress.
Glial information is very important to understanding the central nervous system and it’s directly interconnected in how CST creates change
|Location & Date|
Balance payment after deposit paid, Deposit – balance due 1 month prior to course start date, Full Amount – £666.67 + VAT, Retake
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.