Flexible Human Skeleton
Introducing Fred the flexible skeleton. Fred’s spine can bend to mimic any natural human movement. Once flexed, this human skeleton model will remain fixed in position to demonstrate correct and incorrect posture or various pathological conditions. In addition, all skull and neck movements can be demonstrated. Spinal nerve exits and vertebral arteries are shown as is a dorso-lateral disc prolapse between the 3rd and 4th lumbar vertebrae. This 3B Scientifc human skeleton replica moves just like the real thing.
• Excellent price-performance ratio
• 3-year warranty
• First-class natural cast “Made in Germany”
• Manual final assembly
• Made of durable, unbreakable plastic
• Almost realistic weight of the approx. 200 bones
• 3-part mounted skull
• Individually inserted teeth
• Limbs are quick and easy to remove
• Stand and dust cover included
Usually despatched between 5-8 working days. We will advise you if the order is going to take significantly longer than this.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.