Core Pack Payment Plan
So what is the Core Pack?
It’s the classes and resources that you will need to become a CranioSacral Therapist, served up with some really juicy extras that will exponentionally support you along the way!
It includes the core CranioSacral Therapy training, made up of four 4-day modules and one of 5-days held on retreat.
After you take each class, you will need to get practicing everything you learned before you move on to the next. So there is no set time frame, although we suggest 3-6 months in between each (assuming you are able to get enough practice).
The Core Pack will also supply you with the initial books you’ll need, zoom sessions one month after each class, the first level exam we call the Techniques Certification and some other super-helpful resources to uplift and support your training (you’ll see the full list below…).
These 5 classes and successful completion of this exam is what you need to become qualified in the UK.
The Core Pack will include:
- Core Curriculum classes CST1, CST2, SER1, SER2, ADV1
- Techniques Exam Process
- Goody Bag:
- Books: Your Inner Physician and You; CranioSacral Therapy (brown book) CSTII Beyond the Dura (blue book) SER and Beyond (green book)
- Craniosacral System Poster
- Still Point Inducer (we’ll explain in CST!!)
- Mini 10-Step Protocol poster (A4 size)
- 50 Personalised Leaflets (usually after CST2)
AND it will also give you:
- 5 online zoom study groups – one a month after each class (recordings will be available)
- 4 x anatomy masterclasses (on the TMJ, sphenoid, craniosacral system, one other)
- 3 x exam preparation classes (pre-recorded)
- Opportunity to resit CST1 and 2 at the exam fee price of £235 and £279 (instead of £348 & £398) (resitting is a great way to consolidate your learning and understanding)
- You will be welcome to attend the zoom sessions a month after any class if you are on the Core Pack. If you are not they will cost £30 each. (You could save roughly up to 20 x 30 £00 if you came to them all!)
- There will be a few other extra surprises thrown in as we go along too….!
Set up regular affordable payments
The cost of the plan is £4997. There are a number of payment options, with instalments payable by standing order. Choose from:
1. £300 non-refundable deposit, then £100 to £200 per month for the remainder.
However, we ask that each class is paid for by the time you take it. So, if it is imminent, you can pay £696 for the CST1 course, then the remaining cost with a £200 deposit and monthly instalments. If you are ready for the next class before its full payment has been made, you can just top it up in time.
2. You can also pay in full, in which case you get the additional bonus of being able to retake a CST1 or CST2 for free!
… I sign up but later change my mind? You will be liable only for the £300 deposit and the usual cost of the courses you have already taken. If you have paid any extra, you will be refunded, less a £50 admin fee; if you would still need to pay some to cover a course this will still be due .
… I have just done CST1? We are making this offer available for a short time to those who have recently done CST1, by simply reducing the cost of the Plan by £696.
… I need to transfer to a different course? No problem, assuming there are spaces (though we appreciate as much warning as you can give). A small fee may be chargeable if there are more changes.
… I already have some of those products that are part of the free starter pack? There are a couple of optional products if this is the case. Please ask.
… I don’t get all the courses done that soon – is there a time limit? No, there is no time limit*; plus we guarantee no additional fees due for three years (if you have not completed all courses by then there may be small additions to course prices if they have gone up).
*There is no time limit as long as you keep in touch with us and we know you are still working your way towards your next course. If we don’t hear anything from you for 3 years or more, we will assume you have given up and any overpayments will not be refundable after that time.
…The exam takes me ages to get to? There is also currently no time limit on getting the Techniques exam done – you can start it any time after CST2, though people usually wait until after the SER classes. (This would only change if a directive comes from ‘the Mother Ship’, Upledger Institute International!).
…I want to get fully qualified? You will also need to become a member of the Cranio Sacral Society, and retain membership for the duration you wish to be considered qualified.
Isn’t it a no-brainer? We think so, if you want to add this gentle and effective therapy to your practice!
£4997 payment in full by bacs, Pay £300 deposit, Full payment by credit card or paypal (+3%)
I have read & agree to the terms & conditions – link in footer
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.