CST for Conception, Pregnancy and Birthing
By learning how to incorporate CranioSacral Therapy into the pregnancy and birth process in this powerful workshop, you’ll not only help very deserving mums, you’ll give babies the best possible opportunity to begin their lives free of restriction, and prepare them to grow into well-adjusted children and adults.
- Explore new ways to apply CST through all three trimesters and beyond
- Find out how to palpate two craniosacral rhythms and two protocols: that of the parent and of the child
- Practice specific techniques to create the best possible gestation, labor and delivery
- Gain a thorough understanding of anatomy and palpation on many different levels
- Explore how CST can be used to facilitate fertility
- Discuss CST implications in breastfeeding, tongue tie and birth trauma
- A more in-depth look at the male reproductive system and its contribution to the fetal immune system
- A deeper look at the 4th and 5th facial diaphragms and effects of birth trauma on the brain, as well as the myodural bridge
- A look at the epigenetic effects on development
- A deeper look at the ventricles and development
- A deeper look at anklyaglossia/tongue tie and its origins and effects latch and breast feeding
- Explain the changes in the heart with the first breath and future health
- A deeper introduction to the immune system and how CST can help facilitate the optimal immune system for life long health
Day 1 will look at fertility, the reproductive system and hormones; on day 2 we will talk about pregnancy, how to palpate two craniosacral rhythms and work with mum and baby through pregnancy; day 3 will cover aspects of labour and delivery, as well as treating the pelvis with some new techniques; day 4 explores working with newborns and mums post delivery.
Even if you only tend to work on adults, we all had to go through a birthing process so the class will help you understand more about the whole process, how it can impact us through our lives, and how CST can be useful in assisting any issues that may still be held.
While the treating of newborns is beautifully addressed in this course we still recommend the other classes in the Paediatric curriculum, with lots of practice, if you want to add very little people into your practice, as we have advised from CST1 – working down through the ages so to speak… But this class will cover specific anatomy and physiology of the process of birth! It really is a fascinating journey
SomatoEmotional Release 1
Required advance reading
A Brain Is Born by John E. Upledger, DO, OMM
Carol McLellan, CMT, CST-D, is the developer and ombudsman for this class, as well as the co-ombudsman for the Paediatric curriculum. She is a doula and a labour coach and has worked in hospitals and medical facilities treating with CST and teaching. She is an engaging and inspirational teacher with a wealth of experience to bring to this topic.
Balance payment – £432, Deposit – balance due 1 month prior to course start date, Full Amount – £610 + VAT, Retake £305 + VAT
|Location & Date||
Brighton, 17 – 20 May 2023
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.